Who we are
fable+ is a management consultancy headquartered in Mannheim with a second office in New York. We accompany start-ups, medium businesses and large corporations go on their agile and digital transformations.
At fable+ you won’t find us wearing ties and suits: We see the world through the eyes of people who grew up with Star Wars and Harry Potter. We take full advantage of playful and magical approaches, both for our customers and amongst ourselves. Along with our playful ease, we grow rapidly, develop and evolve, with a constant eye on success.
We are known for our modern methods such as LEGO® SeriousPlay®, Co-Creation and Design Sprints. We take these concepts, “hack” them and enrich them with our mindset. “We” refers to a team committed to one another. “We” refers to a team that seeks to inspire others with crazy ideas, disruptive approaches and of course many games. We are a fast-growing company looking for bright minds to support us with curiosity, open-mindedness and a desire for the new.
Did you read the book “The Phoenix Project” with enthusiasm and are you someone who’s passionate about collaboration?
Yes? Perfect. As a DevOps Engineer you can experience just this by handling requests from operations, development and product teams and establishing development approaches such as Continuous Integration (CI) or Continuous Delivery (CD).
- You will form the interface between product owners and teams from development and operations.
- You will establish development approaches like Continuous Integration (CI) or Continuous Delivery (CD) according to best practices.
- You will set-up fully automated tests in agile software development.
- You will handle requests from operations, development and product teams such as the implementation of automation processes or the implementation of cultural aspects at management level.
- You will offer direct cloud and server support for projects – on a technical level, in consulting, in development and in architecture.
- You will support teams in setting up and supporting as JIRA, Jenkins, VSTS or SAP Solution Manager
Who are you?
- You have a degree in business informatics, a completed vocational training as an IT specialist (m/f), or a comparable technical training with an IT-related background.
- You have already gained work experience in an agile context
- You have sound know-how in software development, infrastructure as well as in the automation of development and deployment processes.
- You are experienced in designing and implementing delivery pipelines
- You communicate in a transparent, focused manner and can present complex facts in a simple way.
- You have experience in building sophisticated and highly automated infrastructure.
- You have prior success in automating a real-world production environment.
- You have 5+ years of experience as a technical specialist in customer-facing roles.
- You have strong practical Linux and Windows-based systems administration skills in virtualized environments.
- Very good English skills complete your profile.
Of course, we offer you the opportunity to continue your education – if there is something you would like to learn, we will always find a way. In our beautiful, modern offices in the heart of Mannheim or New York you can always work creatively and with full concentration. Additional benefits will be discussed in person.
If we’ve piqued your interest and you always wanted to know how “magic really works”, send your application to Enrico Ferro at firstname.lastname@example.org.