Who we are:
fable+ is a management consultancy headquartered in Mannheim with a second office in New York. We accompany start-ups, medium businesses and large corporations go on their agile and digital transformations.
At fable+ you won’t find us wearing ties and suits: We see the world through the eyes of people who grew up with Star Wars and Harry Potter. We take full advantage of playful and magical approaches, both for our customers and amongst ourselves. Along with our playful ease, we grow rapidly, develop and evolve, with a constant eye on success.
We are known for our modern methods such as LEGO® SeriousPlay®, Co-Creation and Design Sprints. We take these concepts, “hack” them and enrich them with our mindset. “We” refers to a team committed to one another. “We” refers to a team that seeks to inspire others with crazy ideas, disruptive approaches and of course many games. We are a fast-growing company looking for bright minds to support us with curiosity, open-mindedness and a desire for the new.
- You will accompany teams find /follow their agile change processes, and promote your team’s self-organization through the development of agile methods.
- You will use agile methods and practices as well as support planning, preparation and the moderation of workshops.
- You will optimize communication and collaboration within and outside teams as well as identify and remove obstacles that prevent effective collaboration.
- You will advise and coach all people involved based on agile values, practices and methods.
- You will organize and facilitate all mandatory Scrum events such as retrospectives, reviews or daily stand ups.
Who are you?
- You have a degree in business informatics or psychology, a completed vocational training as an IT specialist (m/f), or a comparable technical training with a connection to IT. Career changers are also welcome.
- Ideally, you have already gained work experience in an agile context.
- Very good German and English communication skills complete your profile.
That’s what we offer:
Agile coaching and consulting is a rapidly developing field. Working with us, you will always have the chance for personal and professional development. After all, you must know how to use a tool before building a house for others.
We prepared our own learning content that you can rely on and you will also work closely with an experienced mentor. You can work creatively and with full concentration in our beautiful, modern offices in the heart of Mannheim or New York. Additional benefits will be discussed personally.
If you are interested and always wanted to know what Sleeping Beauty and Peter Pan have in common with management consulting, send your application to Safak Bas at firstname.lastname@example.org.